Tuesday, February 6, 2007

88 Years Young and Still Going Strong!

Seniors find anti-aging elixer: Exercise

While statistics show the older people get, the less likely they are to exercise, a lot of seniors are bucking this trend.

All I can say about this is "Good for them!!!"

I was in California last week for my best friend's wedding. I have pictures to prove it, but she was definitely NOT acting her age! She was dancing and laughing. And she is 88 years old.

I teased my friend and asked him when is his mother going to "act her age." :)

"Never," he replied with a grin.

My point is don't let age limit your life. In fact, start now so that when you get older, your body doesn't have all the years of bad nutrition and lack of exercise breaking it down.

Weight Loss Diet Plan

No comments: