Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sending Your Baby to Gym Class?

Four-month-old babies attending gym classes


Worried Mommies and Daddies have been taking the babies to the gym...

They are worried about child obesity. And they probably have too much money.

That is the only explanation I can think of: sending your 4 month child to a special class to exercise. Because quite frankly, if the baby can crawl, they are getting all the exercises they need.

The major culprit of childhood obesity isn't the exercise at 4 months of age. It is what they are eating! Junk foods.

When I was a kid, my folks didn't have to worry about childhood obesity. They just sent my brothers and I outside to do the chores around the farm. We only got three squares a day. No snacking in between meals.

Never got a ounce of fat on me...

And today, it is so easy for the affluent kids to go to the grocery store and load up on chips, candy and soda. Then they go home and watch TV or play on their computers.

This is a recipe for disaster...

Got a great review for new Mommies who want their pre-baby body back...

The Fit Yummy Mummy

No comments: