Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Battle of the Sexes is causing weight gains

I recently read an article named... "Cohabitation is Bad for Women's Health."

Oh God. (sigh) As soon as I read this article, I knew it was gonna be a good one -- and controversial to boot!

To sum up this article, "Dietitians have found that women tend to gain weight once they move in with male partners. "

I really, really find this theory hard to believe because most people make bad eating choices BEFORE they meet anyone.

If anything, women may restrict their eating to slim themselves while dating. While I do commend anyone who wants to maintain a healthy and slim lifestyle, following a diet that severely restricts your calories is NOT a good idea.

I just wanted to throw that in before moving on...

However, I wonder if this article was written by someone who just wants to restart the battle between sexes.

To me, it is just a crutch to blame someone else for your bad eating choices. After all, I have NEVER heard of anyone being forced to eat pizza, sodas, junk food and other crappy foods at gun point.

This is a ridiculous image huh?

What do you think?

Weight Loss Diet Plan that makes sense

No comments: