Thursday, September 11, 2008

Find Out Why Bally the Dog Eats Better Than Most North Americans Do... By 9am...!

I interviewed Craig Ballantyne a month or so ago...

We were talking about his dog, Bally at one point and I remember one thing he said that got stuck in my mind...

Craig said, "My dog Bally probably eats more vegetables by 9am than most North Americans do all day!"

And the point of that was most folks are not eating enough raw vegetables and fresh fruit. Instead they are eating the typical western fare of refined sugar, breads and tran fats.

So here is a tip for you... start eating raw veggies. At first you may want to eat them with good quality salsa... but after a while you get used to it...

And now for a little confession... I actually found myself a little fat at the beginning of the summer...

So I decided to make some changes in my life... I'm 44 years old... I felt tired, I felt old and I felt out of control...

So I decided to make time for an exercise program and redesign my eating plans.

And there are a lot of good fat loss programs out there and I think it is a matter of preference... just stick to a good one and don't feel that you have to hop around to another fat loss program.

I tried out and really loved Turbulence Training by Craig Ballantyne. It is a well designed bodyweight training program that hits all the major muscle groups.

And besides, he also adds a common sense diet program that eliminates refined sugars and breads.

And you know... those two items are horrible for our bodies... they spike the blood sugar and your metabolism goes haywire.

And the summer is drawing to a close... isn't it time to take back control of your body?

Go here for more information about Turbulence Training:

http://tinyurl.com/CBsite



Helping you get leaner,

Matt Taylor
http://www.healthy-weight-loss-fitness-program.com/


P.S. Oh yeah, after two months... I lost 2.5 inches around my waist and my bodyfat went down from 17% to 9%!

http://tinyurl.com/CBsite

No comments: