Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How to Legally Give Yourself a Jolt of Energy in the Morning...

Within 15 minutes of waking up... I eat a small bowl of 1/3 cup of mixed berries and a spoonful of almond butter.

It does two things... it revs up my metabolism for the day to burn fat.

And it picks up my energy level... I'm not stuffed but at the same time... I'm satisfied... until I eat my breakfast 2-3 hours later.

You should try it... grab a quickie bite of fruit and nuts like I do...

And then just before you are just about ready for work... eat a good quality breakfast of eggs and raw vegetables.

And did you know this?

Coffee doesn't give you any energy... that would be impossible. The only way to give yourself energy is to feed your muscles. Caffeine just simulates your central nervous system.

Eat better and your body will perk up without the coffee...


Also, I wanted to warn you that you should totally expect a lot of fat loss BS from the weight loss industry this month.

Whether it is billboards, info-commercials or whatever...

Those vultures know that the summer is over and many folks want to lose fat in September. So they are champing on the bit so to speak...

Here is my advice... Don't fall for those quick fat loss gimmicks, p.ills or gadgets. They don't work and they never will.

But you do want something... something that brings results... smaller stomach... leaner body... more muscle definition...

And you want it soon! And I completely understand... it can be so frustrating to try over and over again and fail to lose fat.

And the greatest truth is this... fat loss is simple... but it isn't easy.

I'll be posting more article, infomation and insights on real fat loss. So stay tuned...

No comments: