Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Take two cabbages and an egg | NEWS.com.au

Take two cabbages and an egg | NEWS.com.au

Everyone has some favorite natural cold remedy. I subscribe to the cold shower theory. I take cold showers every morning and I live up in the northwest part of the country.

I got the idea from a man who swears by it and takes a pitcher of cold water and walks outside twice a day in bare feet and dumps the water over his head. Since he lives in northern Canada, it means he walks outside in the snow and does his thing.

Am I crazy? Maybe so but I can tell you this story and let you decide...

I visited a very good friend over the holiday in another state. When I got back home, she called and said that she was very sick with the flu and hoped I didn't catch it too.

Well, you know what is going to happen... I started feeling the symptoms of a flu, sore throat and stuffy nose.

And I am going on no!!! It is going to be a bad one since I haven't been sick for two years. I have no antibodies left.

But the symptoms left at the end of the day and I didn't come down with the flu!

My poor friend was out of it for four long days...

The only thing I could think of was the cold showers. You see, ancient cultures believed that cold water enervates your nervous systems and boosts your immune systems.

I totally believe that the cold showers saved my bacon. Are you gonna try it now?

Weight Loss Diet Plan

No comments: